A Warm Welcome!
With spacious living areas and a lovely courtyard garden, Little Bridge Cottage is a comfortable and homely place to stay. It neighbours Bridge Cottage, our Victorian home, and is completely self-contained – perfect for couples, families or groups of up to five friends. Situated in Lea Marston this self-catering accommodation is perfect for a relaxing retreat.
Because we live next door, we’re on hand to share local knowledge and help you feel at home. Besides self-catering, we can also prepare breakfast and a packed lunch if you would like to take a break from cooking while you are here.
Feel At Home From The Moment You Arrive
Nestled in the village of Lea Marston. Little Bridge Cottage is set over two floors, light and airy, with a modern kitchen, ground floor bathroom and a large master bedroom with a stylish en suite shower room.
Everything is finished to a high standard, combining home comforts with a touch of luxury.
- Open plan living room & kitchen with breakfast bar & dining area
- Kitchen equipped with microwave/convection oven and grill, sink, fridge with freezer compartment, kettle, toaster, crockery & utensils
- Comfy double sofa bed & large flatscreen TV
- Ground floor bathroom with toilet, dual- headed shower & heated towel rail
- Bi-folding doors leading to a courtyard with pond and eating area.
- Spacious master bedroom with views of countryside and garden.
- En suite shower room with large walk-in shower and heated towel rail
- King-size bed with orthopaedic mattress and luxury feather & down duvet and pillows
- Fluffy towels and crisp cotton linen and soft dressing gowns
- Single pull out bed for children
- Private parking & secure storage area for bikes, golf clubs etc.
- Free WiFi & Sky TV
- Fresh milk, chilled water, tea, coffee, sugar and fresh homemade biscuits
Also available on request:
- English and Continental breakfast
- Packed lunch
- Stay, park & fly
- Tennis Club guest pass
- Transport to/from airport, station & local restaurants
- Use of washing machine and iron